Makayla and I

Makayla and I
Best Friends

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Life

My life has been a very interesting adventure thus far. I have an amazing man in my life whom I completely adore, I have 2 beautiful little girls in my life with the privilege of one of them that calls me mommy. I have and awesome family whom I love very much.
I am ready to take my life to the next level with my handsome hunny and 2 wonderful baby girls. I can't wait to see where our lives will take us.
I hate the fact that Kent and I live so far apart. I am so ready to end the weekly separation between the two of us. I love this wonderful man more than I ever thought possible. He is my strength when I'm feeling weak, he always there for me when I need him. Doesn't matter what he is doing he is here for me. I now don't feel as if I'm going through life alone.
The best part he has become my best friend. I can talk to him about anything and he is right there beside me helping me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Makayla

Makayla
My Princess